Back up and restore drivers
You can select which drivers you want to back up
Save drivers to folder, .ZIP file or .EXE.
Print and save list of drivers
No other configuration options
Double Driver backs up all your drivers on your computer, so you can do a clean install and restore all your hardware drivers back in place without having to hunt them all down one by one. This is really useful if you manage a network of mixed computers, and don’t have a restore image that will work on all of the different PCs, or just don’t know where your own driver disks are located. Click here to download.
Double Driver Requirements
- Operating System :: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Double Driver Features
- List, save, and print drivers details
- Backup drivers from current Windows
- Backup drivers from non-live/non-booting Windows
- Backup drivers to structured folders, compressed (zipped) folder, and self-extracting capability
- Restore drivers from previous backup
- Available in GUI and CLI application
- Portable (no installation required)